Safer workplace save your employers and your in terms of life and assets. NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work (HSW) training provides knowledge to your employers to prevent accidents, to reduce control costs and to save company’s reputation.
The syllabus is divided into 2 units:
Unit HSW1: Workplace Safety Foundations
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and controls associated with work equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards and controls associated with working with electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards and controls associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and controls associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and controls associated with the working environment
Unit HSW2: Workplace Risk Assessment
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Operators and Skilled Labors.
- HR professionals & HR staff
- Facility Managers
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, which provides a useful introduction to health and safety. However, it is important that learners are able to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus in the language that the course delivery and assessment will be completed in.
This qualification is given in English and NEBOSH recommends that students reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an international English language testing system (IELTS) score of 5.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
3 Days (inc. exam)
Exam and Project
HSW1 assessed by a 1 hour multiple-choice exam after course completed.
HSW2 assessed by a 1 hour risk assessment activity, undertaken in your workplace
Course and exam language
Course and exam languages are in English. All our tutors are approved by NEBOSH and have international competency like MIIRSM, GradIOSH, etc.
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)
Successful candidates will be awarded with NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Certificate.
% 18 KDV including in the price
Please follow the Course Calendar for individual participation / call us for group participations.
Please click for NEBOSH HSW Syllabus Summary
Please click for NEBOSH Learner terms and conditions.
For more information please access to NEBOSH Frequently Asked Questions