Introduction to Industrial Hygiene – Elearn
Explain occupational hygiene principles, method, technologies, standards and the marketplace with emphasis on exposure assessment, selected aspects of ventilation and respiratory protection.
Elaborate hygiene condition in workplace.
Develop basic skills in the sector of occupational hygiene instrumentation.
Foster ability to competently manage common occupational hygiene investigation.
The learner will be able to:
- Identifying types of health hazards in the workplace.
- Describing strategies to control chemical hazards.
- Describing strategies to control biological hazards.
- Describing strategies to control physical hazards.
- Describing strategies to control ergonomic hazards.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for safety, health, environmental, and management personnel who have industrial hygiene responsibilities, but limited training or experience in industrial hygiene.
- in English
There is online final assessment, once you complete course. Minimum pass grade is 60 out of 100.
Successful candidates will be awarded an Introduction to Industrial Hygiene certificate approved by IIRSM.
1- Credit Card : Please continue by clicking Bu Kursu Satın Al button.
% 18 KDV not including in the price
- Dersler 0
- Ara sınavlar 0
- Süre 30 days
- Beceri Seviyesi All levels
- Dil English
- Öğrenciler 0
- Değerlendirmeler Final Sınav