IOSH Managing Safely – in English – Elearn
IOSH Managing Safely online course is designed to provide participants with a broad overview on health, safety and environmental topics. On completion of this course, participants will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to deal with health and safety issues.
The learner will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to safety and health
- Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
- List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system
- Describe the principles that underpin good safety and health performance
Who should attend?
Supervisors, managers and team leaders in any sector and any organization who are required to effectively and efficiently be responsible for safety management of risks and resources.
- To give managers and supervisors an understanding of everyone’s safety and health responsibilities in the workplace
- To enable managers and supervisors to recognise how they can influence, control and monitor risk to improve safety and health issues in the workplace.
There are seven modules under IOSH Managing Safely interactive study to be completed. Each moduleis going to be enabled after completed previous module. There are interactive slides and flash animations, short films, games, quizzes in the modules.
- in English
There is online final assessment, once you complete modules. Minimum pass grade is 36 out of 60. You have right to get Final Assessment twice. If you can’t pass the first exam, second exam must be completed in 20 days.
Risk Assesment Project
Successful candidates will be awarded an IOSH certificate in Managing Safely.
1- Credit Card : Please continue by clicking Buy This Course button.
% 18 KDV not including in the price
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Module one: Introducing managing safely
Module two: Assessing risks
Module three: Controlling risks
Module four: Understanding responsibilities
Module five: Understanding hazards
Module six: Investigating incidents
Module seven: Measuring performance