IOSH Managing Safely online course is designed to provide participants with a broad overview on health, safety and environmental topics. On completion of this course, participants will gain sufficient knowledge and skills to deal with health and safety issues.
The learner will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage safety and health in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to safety and health
- Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
- List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system
- Describe the principles that underpin good safety and health performance
Who should attend?
Supervisors, managers and team leaders in any sector and any organization who are required to effectively and efficiently be responsible for safety management of risks and resources.
- To give managers and supervisors an understanding of everyone’s safety and health responsibilities in the workplace
- To enable managers and supervisors to recognise how they can influence, control and monitor risk to improve safety and health issues in the workplace.
- There are seven modules under IOSH Managing Safely interactive study to be completed. Each module is going to be enabled after completed previous module. There are interactive slides and flash animations, short films, games, quizzes in the modules.
There is online final assessment, once you complete modules. Minimum pass grade is 36 out of 60. You have right to get Final Assessment twice. If you can’t pass the first exam, second exam must be completed in 20 days.
Risk Assessment Project
All delegates who complete the Managing safely online course will have to submit a completed risk assessment project in addition to Final Assessment Exam. Minimum pass grade is 23 out of 38
You have to complete the course including training, exam and project in 30 calendar days via www.ntssakademi.com/elearn , by using your existing account, if you have, otherwise with your new account sent by platform after your payment received. If you can’t complete the course in 30 calender days, you need to buy this course again. Course will be activated in 24 hours and you will receive an notification e-mail about it once you complete the payment process.
Successful candidates will be awarded an IOSH certificate in Managing Safely.
You can get idea about the online course structure from "User Guide for IOSH Managing Safely Course".
Credit Card and Bank Transfer.
% 18 KDV including in the price